Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By aubreyq
  • 3 Post By stmav

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    We got nothing so far, right? My money is that Verizon will piggyback on Microsoft's October 29 WP8 event. What do you guys think?

EDIT: The title should be "When do you think we'll officially hear about Verizon's WP8 offerings?"
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,735 Global Posts
    October 29th would also be my guess.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,755 Global Posts
    I hope they piggy back on it. But it looks like they have a history of playing it close to the vest until a week before available. I've waited long enough for a wp and really don't want to prolong it any more than necessary. If there is no word at all by release on ATT, then I'm going to look at ATT and not wait around on Verizon. I realize that I'm in a small group that are off contract and can go where they want and they aren't concerned about us.
    Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    I hope they piggy back on it. But it looks like they have a history of playing it close to the vest until a week before available. I've waited long enough for a wp and really don't want to prolong it any more than necessary. If there is no word at all by release on ATT, then I'm going to look at ATT and not wait around on Verizon. I realize that I'm in a small group that are off contract and can go where they want and they aren't concerned about us.
    Fact of the matter is that Verizon will have more customers come for the new Razrs than they will have leave for the lumia 920.

Yeah my guess would be not before the WP8 release date, maybe even later if they aren't releasing anything on launch day. I'd guess they will have some (HTC and Samsung probably) devices at launch though. Nokia maybe not until a bit later (1-2 months?).

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by independentvolume View Post
    Fact of the matter is that Verizon will have more customers come for the new Razrs than they will have leave for the lumia 920.
    How many new Androids are coming out? Just curious about the competition.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Verizon will unveil the Lumia 822 shortly after Sprint announces their new WP8 lineup, I predict. :D

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    Verizon will unveil the Lumia 822 shortly after Sprint announces their new WP8 lineup, I predict. :D
    Ah, next year then. LMAO!
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreyq View Post
    How many new Androids are coming out? Just curious about the competition.
    I think 5 within a month. The two razrs and at least 3 nexus devices, some are speculating 5 nexus devices.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    At least my grandchildren will be able to get wp8 on sprint.