Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    And by that, I mean any tech company - based on anything - past experiences with them, reputation etc.

Personally, I'd like to see what Panasonic could do.
    My next phone...
    Villain likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,744 Global Posts
    Probably Asus.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,744 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal_planet View Post
    ...Personally, I'd like to see what Panasonic could do.
    Panasonic bought Sanyo, and they have a few low end phones out.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Dell and Samsung are my favorite hardware companies, and they've already had their hand in WP. I know Dell is stepping out of the market for now, but I do hope they'll come back with some offerings at some point.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Toshiba for sure. I know they have one I iust mean I wojld like to see then get bust with it and make 2 or 3 diffrent devices and release them in the US. Every electronic device I use besides my phone is a Toshiba.
    Microsoft
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts
    Apple
    Thanked by:
    Microsoft. That surface concept was downright inducing!

Edit: I think that may be the 1st time I've been censored in this forum. Ok rephrase to "extremely sexy, to the point of physical arousal". Sorry, mods. Didn't know there was a line there. No hard feelings?
    Last edited by freestaterocker; 09-28-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTwelve View Post
    Apple
    From a sheer hardware perspective, I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_313 View Post
    From a sheer hardware perspective, I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do as well.
    It would be the same as last year, but with a new QC issue. And it would cost $300 more than its closest competitor.
    steve_w_7 and power5 like this.

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    It would be the same as last year, but with a new QC issue. And it would cost $300 more than its closest competitor.
    At least if it were a WP8 device, it would have a compelling OS. While iOS is a very solid OS, it has definitely lost a lot of its appeal for quite a few people, myself included.

Global Posts
    2,335 Global Posts
    Ya, cause Apple is the only company that recycles designs and has QC issues. The 900 was a rehash of the N9, had data connection issues at launch, and camera issues as well.

Anyway, Dell or Apple. I have said for the past year and a half that 4-4.1" is the perfect screen size, and Dell and Apple seem to agree with me on that. Plus, as far as Dell is conserned, I think portrait sliders are great.
    At least if it were a WP8 device, it would have a compelling OS. While iOS is a very solid OS, it has definitely lost a lot of its appeal for quite a few people, myself included.
    And a useable location service. :) But ultimately Apple's elitist attitude, high price and low quality would dilute the brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Ya, cause Apple is the only company that recycles designs and has QC issues. The 900 was a rehash of the N9, had data connection issues at launch, and camera issues as well.

Anyway, Dell or Apple. I have said for the past year and a half that 4-4.1" is the perfect screen size, and Dell and Apple seem to agree with me on that. Plus, as far as Dell is conserned, I think portrait sliders are great.
    At least Nokia tries to make good on the flaws with support and rebates instead of blaming the user and minimizing the issue. And they priced aggressively. Anyway I agree that it would be nice to see Dell return to the fold.

Global Posts
    1,702 Global Posts
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    1,381 Global Posts
    Sony. They are capable of great hardware design.

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts

I'm in the same boat as you.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I want a Porsche design Nokia built flagship.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Sony for their hardware design. Asus for innovative form factors. Microsoft as they did well with the Surface. Motorola as I will love a 3300mAh battery for my phone.

Global Posts
    2,335 Global Posts
    At least Nokia tries to make good on the flaws with support and rebates instead of blaming the user and minimizing the issue. And they priced aggressively. Anyway I agree that it would be nice to see Dell return to the fold.
    My point is more that all manufacturers have Qc Issues and recycle designs. I challenge you to find a manufacturer who hadn't had these issues and had every single phone look different from every other phone.

I'm gonna throw it out there and say Amazon, Sony Ericsson, and HP just for the **** of it.

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts
    Motorola. Their phones usually have good antennas. Also, Sony, so we could have both Xbox and PS games on the same device.
    snowmutt likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    My point is more that all manufacturers have Qc Issues and recycle designs. I challenge you to find a manufacturer who hadn't had these issues and had every single phone look different from every other phone.
    I understand your point. Show me another company with a 350% markup with this many issues, and the same smug attitude about those QC issues.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I would like to see a motorola with slim device & huge battery.
    twincamfxd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leventc View Post
    I would like to see a motorola with slim device & huge battery.
    This

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast