Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I strongly predict that instagram will be integrated into windows phone pictures hub, people hub, and camera app.
    MARK MY WORDS

Wp8-only of course. My lofty source? Well Microsoft has been meeting with the instagram developers as far back as last spring. Yet we have no app yet. My prediction is speculation but it's damn near common sense

Isn't instagram due on Nokia phones soon? Sure it was announced a while back.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Integrating it hardly seems necessary, but I guess it would be cool. I've never used it, but that might be the one thing that could get me to I suppose.

Mostly I just think of it as something hipsters use to take pictures of ordinary stuff like dogs on the beach and coffee cups and somehow make them more interesting by making their 16MP super high res pics look like a grainy, yellowing Kodak 110 camera picture from the mid 70s.

I'm not really sure what I'm missing there.

I doubt that. I haven ot read any news about Nokia getting Instagram anytime soon, either no Instagran on WP quite soon. But I am opstimistic, and I think iz will finally be done for WP8.
    Lumia 710 user.

@krashek | .info

Global Posts
    1,423 Global Posts
    Since FB now owns instagram, chances of seeing it on wp8 is slightly better i would assume.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Never used it either but it would be good to integrate seeing how popular it is could only help the platform.
    Blackberry Pearl (8130) -> LG Optimus 7 (LG E-900h) -> Samsung Ativ S (SGH-T899M) -> Nokia Lumia 625

Global Posts
    1,003 Global Posts
    I hope Instagram comes to WP. Facebook has become too cluttered and complicated and I find Instagram a simple, effective smartphone social networking platform.

Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    Since FB now owns instagram, chances of seeing it on wp8 is slightly better i would assume.
    Facebook does not own Instagram. The purchase is on indefinite hold pending review from the FTC.

Quote Originally Posted by socialcarpet View Post
    Integrating it hardly seems necessary, but I guess it would be cool. I've never used it, but that might be the one thing that could get me to I suppose.

Mostly I just think of it as something hipsters use to take pictures of ordinary stuff like dogs on the beach and coffee cups and somehow make them more interesting by making their 16MP super high res pics look like a grainy, yellowing Kodak 110 camera picture from the mid 70s.

I'm not really sure what I'm missing there.
    Me either but it's hugely popular. I tried converting a female friend to windows phone and the only thing holding her back that gave her pause, was that it didn't have instagram. Having instagram integrated INTO windows phone so that all you had to do was add your acct info to emails+accounts, would be a major legup on iphone/android app solutions. Windows phone is king of integration.
    Also my ex who has a L900 repeatedly tweets about her windows phone love. But then she follows it up with "...but I wish it had instagram!!!!"

It would be a definite win and someting major Microsoft could throw into their WP8 marketing campaign this fall/winter