Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv220s

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Well, it looks like Windows Phone 8 is getting some much needed attention far before the official launch. Earlier today it was iPhone 5 now it's WP8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp8.png  
    Jazmac likes this.

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    Yeah and out of nowhere really. The WP8 SDK leaks are really a developer/geek thing.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Yeah and because only those people still use Yahoo. Jokes, but it is nowhere near as popular as google is to average users.
    Blackberry Pearl (8130) -> LG Optimus 7 (LG E-900h) -> Samsung Ativ S (SGH-T899M) -> Nokia Lumia 625

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Hey! I use Yahoo haha. Jokes aside, it's still there at #5. It's still a good indication of some attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by pedenske View Post
    Yeah and because only those people still use Yahoo. Jokes, but it is nowhere near as popular as google is to average users.
    It is nice that the OP noticed that. However, I'm with you. I do not remember the last time I visited Yahoo.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,047 Global Posts
    Well I have AT&T and the email and the myatt site is on Yahoo, so I guess I am still a Yahooer :D
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Well I have AT&T and the email and the myatt site is on Yahoo, so I guess I am still a Yahooer :D
    That's why I don't use Yahoo any more. I ditched AT&T as my ISP 1 1/2 years ago. The old account still exists and reverted to a free Yahoo account now, but I never use it.

I really do not even use the email address from my new ISP (Time-Warner) either. Gmail is now my default, with Hotmail strictly for Microsoft-related stuff.

Global Posts
    2,755 Global Posts
    I use Yahoo and Google, and Bing on my phone
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    I use Yahoo and Google, and Bing on my phone
    I use Bing search mostly, even in desktop browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome--don't use desktop IE).

I also use Google search occasionally on mobile.

I never use Yahoo search.

I hit Yahoo as a news portal (among others), but not for searching, even though it IS powered by Bing. I just have a tab open for Bing or use the search bar in the browser for searching.