02-21-2013, 04:41 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I'm certain that I'm late to the party with this question, but I've been working for a couple of hours on a getting an MP3 trimmed just right for a ringtone, only to facepalm when I realized I couldn't use it as one on my HTC Trophy (verizon), running 7.8. Is there ANY way to accomplish this? A certain file type that I could convert to, a certain app to use (that isn't Nokia exclusive), etc? Thanks for any light you can shed on the issue for me!
02-21-2013, 04:58 PM #2
- 990 Posts
What do you mean by "I couldn't use it"? Is the file too big? Could you not figure out how to get it on your phone?
I've found that the easiest way for me to get ringtones on my phone is to put them on Skydrive and use an app called Skydrive Ringtone Maker. It's quick and easy and it works well.
- By Kinalyx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM
- By bauerbach in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:24 AM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
- By furygoalbrtis39 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:02 AM
- By ApexMan in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 13Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:48 PM