I updated my Samsung Focus Flash (Windows 7.5) for the first time yesterday. Everything went smoothly - downloaded Zune, connected the phone, click, click, click, success! However...somewhere along the way the majority of my contact photos disappeared. It appears to be an issue with the photos I took when I had individual contacts open (you can either add photos from your camera roll, saved photos or take a picture directly while in a contact). I have looked on my computer back-up of my phone on Zune and only see the photos from my camera roll and saved photos. I have re-synced, re-linked and generally scoured my phone looking for those photos. I would love to get those lost pictures back - anyone have an idea?

I should note that earlier in the day, prior to my update I switched Hotmail to Outlook.com but I did not change my Winlive logon. Also, some of the contacts were Gmail and some were Hotmail.

So....nothing, huh? Well maybe this is a first. In the future I'll just take pictures with the camera, place them into "saved photos" and them move them to the desired contact. Bummer - I had some great photos from some memorable moments but I suppose there will always be more.