02-07-2013, 09:57 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I have a lumia 800 from Telus in Canada. I just performed the update using the disconnect trick in Zune. My firmware is now 1750.0823.8858.12460.
After the update, the OS is 7.10.8779.8 and my interface is still the same as 7.5.
Anybody has an explanation??? Did I do something wrong or worse, fatal???
Thanks for the help...
- 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM #2
There are two or three different updates, depending on carrier. Some people got three, and others got two.
The first update is related to the camera.
You'll need to repeat the Zune trick to get the other update(s). The last update is 7.8.--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- By jlangner in forum HTC 8XReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2013, 05:32 PM
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM
- By lildanny2096 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:35 AM
- By Res215dg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:34 PM