02-06-2013, 12:10 AM #1
- 99 Posts
I have a Samsung Omnia W(Focus Flash)..recently I've noticed that whenever I connect my phone to the power supply...its starts lagging pretty bad..especially the home screen...cant scroll smoothly..however the moment I disconnect the charger it becomes perfectly normal...does anyone else have problem?and any help please??
02-06-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- 21 Posts
That is likely due to Zune Wireless Sync. Wireless Sync occurs when you plug in your phone using the USB cable (either power supply or USB Connection). This causes the lag type effect you are describing, as far as I know there isn't a proper solution to it, its occurred with me since I've had my Lumia 800. A workaround is to just disable Wireless Sync in Zune.
Last edited by jmwhite19; 02-06-2013 at 12:57 PM.
- By datisdesign in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM
- By rnpereira in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:48 AM
- By wkesi2 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2012, 07:00 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:19 AM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:07 PM