- 02-04-2013, 10:33 AM #1
After updating my ATT L900 to 7.8, I grabbed my wifeís L900 to update. She has never updated her phone since she got it, itís currently @ 7.10.8112.7. I downloaded zune for her laptop and synced her phone for the first time. After checking for updates its shows the phone is up to date. Even if her phone isn't up for the 7.8 update(which it should be) wouldn't I have a few other updates before the 7.8 update to 7.10.8858.136?
Any help is greatly appreciated
- 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM #5
you can force the update. hook the phone up to the laptop, turn off data and wireless on the phone. Click on update within zune, wait 1-2 seconds then kill the network connection on the laptop. it is a timing thing so might take a few tries...but once it says that there is an update available, turn the internet connection back on the laptop and update.
you may need to do this for each one, or once the first one rolls in it will see the rest.
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:13 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:04 PM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:50 PM
- By ronikaps in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2011, 03:43 PM
- By ryude in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 29Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:24 PM