02-03-2013, 07:49 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I got a T-Mobile HTC Radar at the moment that is unlocked and being used on Wind up in Canada. Does this mean that I won't end up getting the update, unless T-Mobile decides to put it up on there servers?
If this is true, is there a way to debrand the phone?
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 649 Posts
I did a search of a 7.8 update thread (Check-in for 7.8 Update Through Zune, Have you gotten yours yet?) and it looks like one person was able to get their Radar to update using the Zune update trick. Also one or two people on the HTC HD7 (even though T-Mobile has stated HD7 won't be getting it). The Zune update trick could at least be worth a shot if you haven't tried it already:
Forcing the Windows Phone 7.8 update: Camera button not required but patience is | Windows Phone Central
- By Team Obi Juan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
- By aurizen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
- By J4rrod in forum XBOXReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:35 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:03 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:25 AM