Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I've done the trick method to force the update every day, multiple times a day. I can't get this update going... does anyone know a fix? at this point, I'd hard reset it if I knew that would fix it. I want my update!! Please and thanks!!

New tool helps make installing the Windows Phone 7.8 update slightly easier | Windows Phone Central try this method,
    after trying numerous times with the cable trick ( and failing, this worked a treat for me,,

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrick View Post
    New tool helps make installing the Windows Phone 7.8 update slightly easier | Windows Phone Central try this method,
    after trying numerous times with the cable trick ( and failing, this worked a treat for me,,
    I am not that tricky to be able to do that :(

I downloaded the seven-eighter thing, but I have no idea what to do from there...
    It's really easy. You just plug in your phone and hit update on the seven eighter program.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanj View Post
    It's really easy. You just plug in your phone and hit update on the seven eighter program.
    got it, thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Z View Post
    got it, thanks a lot!
    bro, dont forget when it notifies you that "missing" something you download it and open the file and install that first then run SevenEighter :)
    Thanked by: