01-30-2013, 01:43 PM #1
- 33 Posts
- 01-30-2013, 02:23 PM #2
Nothing official until it comes from Microsoft...but I'm going to guess no. Mostly because going forward most handsets will come out with WP8, therefore they'll get that CalDAV/CardDAV support.
- 01-30-2013, 04:49 PM #4
There have been hints at a 7.x update but nothing official.
Though I wonder if MS would have to update the entire OS or simply the mail application to add CD support."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By discretesound in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 02-03-2013, 04:02 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2012, 08:36 AM
- By ImmortalWarrior in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2012, 10:17 AM
- By TheHeroFromDOOM in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 17Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:08 PM
- By based_graham in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 07-04-2012, 04:21 PM