- 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM #1
I'm using a Lumia 800 for about a year now. I'm pretty happy with it.
Now that Google is going to disable their Exchange servers, I've transfered my contacts & calendar to my Hotmail-account (via outlook.com website).
Now I deleted my Google account from my phone, I don't see my contacts anymore in the People Hub. Only if I search them by name or going to my groups.
So I checked my account settings and I see that the "Content to Sync"-part has one item: e-mail.
If I check my 2nd Hotmail account's settings on my phone I have the options to sync email, contacts, calendars and tasks.
How come my primary email doesn't have these items to sync? Is this normal and what should I do to sync my contacts and calendar from my primary Hotmail on my Lumia 800?
Thanks in advance!
- 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM #3
Thanks for the reply.
The funny part is that my primary email account (or master account?) is not in the list. :s
Ok, seems I confused my 2 hotmail accounts! Sorry.
The reason why I was confused is because my master email name's Windows Live and my 2nd hotmail account's name was Windows Live 2 (which I only enabled email content to sync). People hub was only showing "Windows Live" in the filter list.
And thanks for the help, smsmith1975.
Last edited by patatdrolleke83; 01-29-2013 at 07:46 PM.
- By Wac954 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:19 AM
- By Wac954 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
- By boneycat1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:29 AM
- By nulldev2010 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM