Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I know the features of 7.8 have been listed numerous times, but does anyone know what is stopping the High Contrast Display Mode from being added? I know it falls under 'Ease of Access Settings' on WP8, but to me it just appears to be the light background with black tiles.

I think it looks awesome (A closer look at Windows Phone 8) and was hoping to see it on my device, but sadly it doesnt look like its going to be available.

Isn't high contrast a feature on all wp7.8 and wp8? And it is a feature for people who are colorblind from what I understand. So ease of use makes sense since it makes it easier for people who can't see all colors.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by danj210 View Post
    Isn't high contrast a feature on all wp7.8 and wp8? And it is a feature for people who are colorblind from what I understand. So ease of use makes sense since it makes it easier for people who can't see all colors.
    I dont really have any issues seeing the screen now and I am colour blind (well, colour deficient - red/green), but I do think it would be helpful for those worse off than I am and I do know some - all the guys on my moms side of the family are colour blind with a couple being worse than me. To be honest, I just really like the way it looks, but maybe it will make things easier for my eyes.

For those who have a hard time understanding this and if you play COD: MW3 or BO2, they have a colour blind mode. When its off, I cannot tell who is on my team and who is against. I gave up on the first BO because it didnt have this feature.

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    No, that's not in the 7.8 update.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkevbosky View Post
    No, that's not in the 7.8 update.
    Thats too bad, but thank you for your reply...