01-22-2013, 02:12 PM #1
- 286 Posts
I have two Facebook accounts, each account uses a different email address, the first account to my hotmail account and my second to my Yahoo email account. I have no problems receiving notifications and messages from either account.
My question has more to do with my calendar. My first Facebook account is the one attached to my phone directly. Any Facebook events appears on my phone calendar. Events from my second Facebook account does not. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to have my Facebook events from my second account synced to my phone calendar so my calendar shows both?.......I'm a WP7.8!
01-22-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 141 Posts
I dont know if this is true, but I guess you have to add your second Facebook account to your windows phone email adress (microsoft account) on outlook.com. You should be able to link the calendar events. But as I said: not sure if this will work :(
01-22-2013, 05:12 PM #3
- 286 Posts
I figured it out! First I went to my yahoo calendar and subscribed to my second facebook account. That put my facebook birthdays and events on my yahoo calendar.
Next I subscribed my yahoo calendar to my windows live calendar. That put everything on my yahoo calendar (including the facebook stuff) on my windows live calendar and thus on my phone!.......I'm a WP7.8!
- By HKAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:56 AM
- By Press for Bacon in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2012, 05:29 PM
- By E_man5112 in forum XBOXReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM
- By OldboyJules in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2012, 03:39 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2011, 11:08 PM