img-20130121-00035.jpgimg-20130121-00036.jpg

Did you flash it or did the update come through normal channels? I take it that taking a screenshot of your screen is not one of the features in WP7.8. :P

Also, how the heck do you still have the Uverse app? They removed that back in November.

oooook
    Blackjack 2 - Epix - Focus - Lumia 900

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    The amount of information provided is astounding, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjalsma View Post
    The amount of information provided is astounding, haha.
    Well there's nothing new really except the start screen, new themes, but I am still playing with it ( that's what she said)

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post
    Well there's nothing new really except the start screen, new themes, but I am still playing with it ( that's what she said)
    But how did you get it?

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post
    Really? Damn. I don't want to know how or where you got it from then. I was hoping that the rumors that the screen would be turned into a solar charger with 7.8 were true. Forget it then!

Well let's see, the Facebook live tile is actually working. There is a warning when turning up the volume on the phone about hearing loss....There's airplane mode but I don't remember if that was on 7.5 or not. I flashed it via the care suite.

I am really frustrated with my Lumia 900, When I bought it everyone even Microsoft themselves said we can upgrade it to Windows 8. But then they said requirements aren't enough we will give you Windows 7.8. Also that they would give frequent new apps. To this date I haven't seen any worthwhile app that's new. It's pretty frustrating. Windows 8 gets all the attention while windows 7.5 users who need compensation are left out in the dark. I expected them to hold there end of the bargain by giving us a update asap. Sadly that's not even happening. This definitely tests the patience of Windows Mobile Users wavering there loyalty to Windows,

ya, i got it too. No issues so far. Google is your friend...
    As I recall, Microsoft didn't ever say we would automatically be upgraded to the next OS version of Windows phone, nor did they say we wouldn't. It was just one of those cases where nothing was said directly, but things were "implied" as to what "might" happen. Unfortunately, we know how it all worked out in the end. For the most part though, I will be happy with the 7.8 update if it ever gets here. lol. As everyone knows, Microsoft has a history of playing their cards close to their chest. It will get here when it gets here. *sigh*