Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Does anyone know if there is a twitter application that allows you to view interactions and not just mentions? Im on a lumia 900.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I'm partial to Rowi myself, and conversation/threading is one of the reasons.

Global Posts
    3,455 Global Posts
    I'm used a lot of Twitter apps. Rowi, Birdsong, MeTweets, Official Twitter app, Carbon, Gleek, twabbit, and Clowlick. None have the option for interactions.
    Last edited by 1jaxstate1; 01-09-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Correct info
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I must not understand what you are calling "interactions". In Rowi, if there are two or more tweets, comments, questions, answers, etc., (all "interactions, if you ask me), the tweets can be displayed in conversation or thread, if you wil.

What other "interactions" are there?

Interactions are new followers, retweets & favorites of your tweets, etc. The official apps for android and ios have a tab for it.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Got it. Never owned an Android or ios device and it sounds like interactions
    it sounds itinteractionsinter are way more info than I care about. Thanks for the explanation, though.

I've been wondering this myself since November. It'd be really nice if they just updated the app.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I just pinned the mobile version of site to home screen. The @ button shows interactions and mentions just like the regular site.