- 01-05-2013, 10:16 PM #1
I have 2 phones on my gamertag, one for me and one for my wife. We used my tag on both to share paid apps.
If I make her a child account, swap her phone over, can we still share the apps, but have separate contact lists and skydrives? Better yet, is there a way to avoid a full phone reset to do this?
- 01-06-2013, 07:35 AM #4
However, one of you will have to give up on integrated social networking and instead use separate FB app, Twitter app, Linkedin app and Skydrive app.
- 01-06-2013, 07:37 AM #5
Also, if you don't want to see calendars pop up, one of the phones will have to get these switched off from within the calendar setting. Then of course for her personal or your personal calendar you can sync another Outlook account or Gmail account with it's calendar.
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-07-2013, 05:07 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 113Last Post: 04-21-2013, 11:07 PM
- By TitanChandu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:56 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:55 PM