- 01-05-2013, 09:09 PM #1
Internet Explorer crashes right after i tap the IE tab. I disabled open all links in new tab from setting, cleared my history, reset the phone....still not working. Other browsers are not working as well. I have the same problem with my yahoo mail account. I can see the inbox but when i tap a certain message it crashes the same way as IE. The facebook app on the other hand works fine, so there are no connection problems. What can I do? Thanks.
Firmware rev nr: 2305.13.40101.573
Phone: HTC 7 Pro
- 01-06-2013, 01:53 AM #7
Its possible that the SD card might've gotten a little corrupted as that can cause problems like that, especially since a hard reset didn't solve the problem. So what I would recommend is that you replace the card in the phone.
01-13-2013, 01:45 AM #14
- 1 Posts
Same bug started on my Omnia W as of today.
Weird thing is, if you set links from other apps to open in new tabs in your IE settings, you can't open IE at all.
I'm running the same OS version as you.
Firmware version 2424.12.09.1
Edit: sorry, got confused, the tabs in IE aren't working for me.
- 01-25-2013, 05:11 PM #15
Hey, I'm having the same problem as you (I'm pretty sure). It just started a day or two ago. When I try to open IE, even a link or search result, IE doesn't open. It has the animation like it tries to then animates like I pressed the back button.
Except, I'm using an HD7. Is this a WP7 wide problem?
- By kawadatoshiaki in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:12 AM
- By generalsu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2012, 05:02 PM
- By jwinch2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:24 PM
- By AylaStarr in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:43 AM
- By tonyb81#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:55 PM