01-05-2013, 01:54 PM #1
- 6 Posts
I got a new Nokia Lumia 800 phone yesterday, and I can't seem to get it recognised on the windowsphone.com page, where I want to test the "find my phone" function, and check my purchase history,
It is syncing fine with the zune software, I am signed in with my windows live account on windowsphone.com, and on my phone, I have followed the instructions: settings->find my phone->"connect to these features more quickly"
Also, am I right in thinking that marketplace no longer exists within zune?
04-14-2013, 12:59 PM #2
- 1 Posts
My new Lumia 620 (WP8) is seen by Windows 7 and in Windows XP using Windows Explorer under My Computer. But not able to explore the contents of the Windows phone or the SD card ! Unable to move or sync any files !
I have tried rebooting, PC, Lumia 620.. still issue persists! Above are snapshots from PC using Windows XP-Service Pack 3
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:24 AM
- By thinktank24 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2012, 02:30 PM
- By orlandovlore in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:55 AM
- By eightypea in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2012, 06:25 AM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:15 PM