01-03-2013, 05:39 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Im on a htc hd7 and I just started having an issue with my phone where it seems to be randomly restarting. When it is switched on it dosent seem to have anything on the screen apart from the time and i can swipe down to get the wifi/battery/signal status as usual which all show ok. Locking and unlocking the phone seems to work ok and i can receive calls without problems. I am able to hold down the windows button to give voice commands though these do not produce any results and attempting to make a call using this simply says "use dial pad" or words to that effect.
So far ive tried switching it off and taking the battery out for a few minutes but that dosen't seem to have had any effect. Also tried to get the phone to connect to the pc but it dosen't seem to want to.
This has me totally stumped, anyone got any ideas?
01-03-2013, 08:36 AM #2
- 269 Posts
Have you tried a hard reset?
You can also use the buttons to perform a hard reset. This comes in handy if the screen is frozen and you can’t access the phone.
1. Turn the phone off. If it’s frozen or unresponsive, pull then replace the battery.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and power the phone back on.
3. Continue to hold Volume Up and Volume Down until a factory reset screen appears.
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:21 AM
- By palandri in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:32 AM
- By ckruhs in forum App SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:53 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:23 PM
- By Scorask in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:37 AM