01-02-2013, 12:14 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hello everybody, so i have a samsung focus, and i love it to death so i got my girlfriend one for christmas. Everything on it works fine except for one thing, when we go to the marketplace and click on apps, it just shows a black screen and says "Applications" at the top and you can scroll across infinitely. There is no pictures or words. When i try sending her a link to the app from my phone, it loads up in her phone however there is no install button at the bottom. We have NOT tried a hard reset yet, as one of my questions is do you think a hard reset will fix this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask questions so i can add details. Thank you.
- 01-02-2013, 02:57 AM #2
Hard resets usually fix all issues and this looks like it has nothing to do with the hardware so yes, I'd say give hard resetting a shot.
If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you'll have to swap the phone. Might just be an issue with the device.
- By ninjachisty in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:30 AM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
- By Apoc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
- By johnpaul12 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:17 AM
- By melted_focus in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 10Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:46 AM