- 12-22-2012, 05:34 PM #1
I'm new to WP7.5. i'm wondering if there is a way to have - right from the homescreen - the search engine which is looking into the local applications list.
Basically after unlocking the phone I want to quickly do a search for an installed app without having to go to the application list screen first
As I install more and more applications it's getting difficult to go through this app list and a mere search does the trick for me as it does on WIndows 8 Modern UI. I though the built-in Bing search engine would also do local search but it seems i was wrong
Any tricks for me ?
Thank you very much
12-22-2012, 06:37 PM #2
- 27 Posts
On your menu/app list select any alphabet letter and you can then select your desired letter and ut should jump to that. But you need a certain amount of apps to get the letters to show.
Only other way is to hold home / windows logo button and voice command the app you want e.g. Open Market place or the game you want to open.
Hope this helps
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 01-13-2013, 11:47 AM
- By abhishek8605 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 12-02-2012, 02:20 AM
- By Mystictrust in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2012, 07:50 PM
- By rhody#wp in forum XBOXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2012, 05:29 PM
- By herronm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:11 PM