- 12-18-2012, 02:20 AM #1
Unfortunately, I need to stop using my Windows Phone as my primary phone. It still works perfectly well. I had a Lumia 900 and I just activated a Verizon feature phone, but I need help getting my contacts over! Is there no option just to send contacts from Windows Phone 7 to another phone via Bluetooth? If so, I'm being really silly and I can't find it. I do not currently have my contacts backed up in any other place.
Thank you a million!
- By hockeyplayr in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:32 PM
- By weetigo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 27Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:26 AM
- By PossumDel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:11 PM
- By Coffee in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2011, 11:24 AM