12-11-2012, 02:09 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I'm not sure if this topic is beaten to death or not, but I was taking survey from Nokia today, and they had this posted on the page about 7.8 Update:
Perhaps someone will find it useful.
Below you can see the key features that both Microsoft and Nokia bring to the Windows 7.8 update
- New homescreen experience with more room for your Live Tiles. Now resizable.
- Set the Bing image of the day as the Lock Screen wallpaper
- Pocket and child proof Lock Screen security
- 20 new accent theme colors
- Bluetooth Share (for DRM free media files)
- Cinemagraph add-on to create a blend of photo and movie-like animation, creating photos that are alive
- New camera lenses to remove moving, un-wanted objects in your photos such as passers-by or people on the edge of the shot that spoil the photo
- Updated Contacts Transfer application
- Updated Contact Share application
- Ringtone Maker application
Also they included an sample image of the Cinemagraph addon:
and the removing content:
- 12-11-2012, 04:19 PM #3
So HTC is just getting the new start screen and that's it... GREAT...
12-13-2012, 03:48 PM #4
- 27 Posts
Not really, the thing is Nokia have been leaking out alot of info but HTC have been quiet all the way through. The 7.8 update is a Microsoft update, as was 7.5. Just like all 7.5 have the same features 7.8 will too, it just depends on manufacturer apps like Nokia or HTC apps.
- 12-15-2012, 02:21 AM #9
Can anyone with the latest 7.8 build check whether there is a setting for text resizing like on WP8 (under accessibility settings I think)? The parents are struggling with the small text size and I'm on the verge of getting them WP8s if they won't be getting this feature soon.
- 12-17-2012, 03:42 PM #15
02-12-2013, 04:38 AM #19
- 1,195 Posts
Sorry for bumping this thread, I wasn't sure if it was worth making a new one just for this quick question. Nokia tweeted out the picture below a couple of days ago with regards to the 7.8 update. Question is, does anyone know what the accent colour on the blue-ish phone is?
- By Blayze04 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2012, 08:47 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 31Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:40 PM
- By tmorningstar in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:14 AM
- By bernatns in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:22 PM
- By moshe22 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:30 PM