- 12-05-2012, 10:02 PM #1
I bought a locked ATT Samsung Focus S. I am trying to unlock it. I put in an unauthorized sim card (non activated) and started up the phone. It says [SIM error: The SIM card is missing or invalid. You can still make emergency calls if your mobile operator supports it.] There are two buttons, Emergency Call and Continue. When I press continue, the phone functions normally. How do I get to the screen where I can enter my unlock code?
- 12-06-2012, 01:46 AM #2
Try typing this combo into the phone keypad: "#7465625*638*#" (no quotes). It's supposed to take you to the network unlock screen where you enter the code. That's supposed to be for all Samsung phones. With that being said, it worked with my Samsung Captivate, but did *not* with my Focus S. YMMV. Good luck.
Actually, did a bit more reading - try this: enter the following into the keypad - #7465625*638*, then enter the eight digit unlock code, then hit the pound sign. You can also try the following combination - #0111*(eight digit code)#. As long as you have the unlock code, that is.
- 12-15-2012, 03:15 AM #3
If your Samsung focus S is not prompting for an unlock code, Compose :#7465625*638*CODE# (or *#7465625*638*CODE# on your mobile.
You can get the unlock code for a Samsung focus S from TheUnlockSpot.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking instructions.
- By jake888 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2013, 01:33 PM
- By AngryJedi in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:20 AM
- By ramborhee in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:33 PM
- By liljoepr#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:37 PM
- By Bennjkim in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:32 AM