- 11-27-2012, 03:16 PM #6
I have Nokia Drive on my Lumia 900, and its good enough that I no longer use a stand alone GPS. It was on the phone when I bought it from the AT&T store.I carry a fleet!
Samsung Galaxy S2
Now featuring more Sprint!
HTC EVO 4G LTE
How's that for a geek pathology!
- 11-27-2012, 09:00 PM #9
Nokia Drive is a zillion times better than Bing Maps. The only downside is that it's not baked into the OS like Bing Maps, thus you have to manually enter in the addresses."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2013, 07:24 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2013, 07:01 PM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:36 PM
- By cinek in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:29 PM