- 11-19-2012, 07:24 AM #4
Oh well at least its not just me. I actually do love my windows phone, but just had afew issues.
1. The marketplace problem (love my apps)
2. Had issue with email account this weekend too. Wouldn't let me see emails.
3. The alarm doesn't turn off. Have to keep pressing dismiss several times. Very annoying at 5.45am.
- 11-19-2012, 08:50 AM #5
My alarm turns off fine. I use it every morning.
I've had a bit of an issue with Marketplace over the weekend, but nothing that couldn't be considered normal.
Coming back to WP7 from Android, I'm quite happy.I carry a fleet!
Samsung Galaxy S2
Now featuring more Sprint!
HTC EVO 4G LTE
How's that for a geek pathology!
- By dnasmyth in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:57 PM
- By Se1fcr3ation in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:39 AM
- By aPanaSoft in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:52 PM
- By aPanaSoft in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:24 AM
- By aPanaSoft in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:10 AM