Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever saw some sort of WP7 ad anywhere besides the internet. I saw a few Nokia Lumia ads in San Francisco, but that's pretty much it...

Quote Originally Posted by andrewkim789 View Post
    Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever saw some sort of WP7 ad anywhere besides the internet. I saw a few Nokia Lumia ads in San Francisco, but that's pretty much it...
    You mean other than TV ? I saw some Nokia Lumia ads on a car, here in Bucharest, Romania. It had the WP tiles drawn on it.

You mean other than TV ? I've seen a Nokia Lumia add on a car here in Bucharest, Romania. It had the WP tiles drawn on it. :)
    Yes! Here in UK MOST retailers have WP7 on "Christmas deals" already and they are advertising those most prominently than WP8 due to price factor. WP7 are dirt cheap. Lumia 800 is as cheap as 610 in some places!

The Lumia series was advertised quite a bit in Finland.

I've seen mostly Lumia ads in newspapers, sides of buses and taxis as well as billboards. I don't recall seeing many ads of other manufacturers though.

I've seen a LOT of Nokia Lumia ads in Stoneridge mall. Here are some of them:
    wp_000003.jpgwp_000004.jpgwp_000005.jpg

(The last pic is a bit blurry)

I have seen lots! When I watch shows on Hulu+ on my Xbox. I see Gwen Stefani & Jessica Alba all the time. Also when I watch NBC for The Voice, they play the launch commercials, & some from AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon with Will Arnette, Gwen & a guy named Cam.

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Yeah I've seen them on buses and in train stations.