Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

What's you thoughts on this? I hear the same old carp when people talk about Windows phone, its beautiful but let down by apps, and recently with the release of iOS 6 and iPhone 5 etc I have heard a lot of the following "Its nice but it hasn't changed" iOS hasn't really evolved and looks pretty dated now, imagine if the 2 could be combined, I don't think android would stand a chance, what's your thoughts?

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    There comes a point when there is so much app over-saturation that the argument becomes moot.

I believe we are getting to that point. Apple can have their 1 billion apps. I don't need them. Well, I don't need the 2000 fart apps or 1500 light apps.

I just need the apps I use. And if I don't have one, in most cases I can use the web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadai View Post
    There comes a point when there is so much app over-saturation that the argument becomes moot.

I believe we are getting to that point. Apple can have their 1 billion apps. I don't need them. Well, I don't need the 2000 fart apps or 1500 light apps.

I just need the apps I use. And if I don't have one, in most cases I can use the web browser.
    Yes I think you are right, you can keep on adding apps and apps etc but you can't ride that train forever which is what apple has been doing and as you say I think we have now reached that point.