Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikon133

I got my first Windows Phone with Sprint. The HTC Arrive. I wasn't real swift on the keyboard but I dug the phone, a lot. Still do. Now I have the Lumia 900 on AT&T and I don't use the HTC Arrive anymore and probably won't. But I can't part with it. Its been on Craigslist twice and I had offers for as much as 110.00 but I pulled the ads. WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Techblogger View Post
    I got my first Windows Phone with Sprint. The HTC Arrive. I wasn't real swift on the keyboard but I dug the phone, a lot. Still do. Now I have the Lumia 900 on AT&T and I don't use the HTC Arrive anymore and probably won't. But I can't part with it. Its been on Craigslist twice and I had offers for as much as 110.00 but I pulled the ads. WHY?
    Probably same reason why I'm keeping my PlayStation 2, 3 controllers, 3 memory cards and around 60 games, everything in mint condition... whatever that reason might be :)

Not to mention my PSP, my old film SLR camera... my wife...;)
    Jazmac likes this.

LOL. I still like my Arrive. Can't part with my first. :)

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I must be a robot, but unless it's one of my kid's teddy bears that they still love, stuff gets sold. I hate having things lay around.