Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

What's the largest app you seen in megabytes? And what is the app with most content/functions?

I been wondering with all the apps around, are there any really large apps out there that for instance forces WiFi? Also does this app have a lot of content and functions?
    Been thinking this since apps are generally very small and have one really simple task.
    I find the WP Central app to be a good example of a good app with a lot of functions and many layers. You can do so very much I forget to actually go to there webb page. That is a indication that the app is so good i don't need to leave the app to get something related to there content done. I can look at screenshots, download apps, read news and reviews, i can tip the site, download wallpapers, comment and post links. The list goes on so while it may seem strange to bring up a example in a forum of there related app, i find it to be the only worthy example.
    Can you prove me wrong? Are there more perfect apps out there?

I've seen large games. I believe Infinite Flight requires WiFi. I think there were a couple of other apps requiring WiFi, but I don't remember which.

Global Posts
    31,631 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I had to use WiFi when I installed Translator. The languages I installed were English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Was it a good translator? And btw. Games don't count :-D

Global Posts
    31,631 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakazul View Post
    Was it a good translator? And btw. Games don't count :-D
    I like it, since it works offline. It is available here.