Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    While the phone is locked in the same conversation, so I always have to press home after send or the phone won't sound or vibrate making me miss a lot of important conversations look like an overall D-bag.

My question is (As I don't any anyone mentioning before). Is it an OS thing or an LG Optimus 7 type of problems?

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    When I have SMS behind the lock screen, I get a short "ding" for a new message rather than the full tone I get when SMS is closed or behind another screen.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
    I get all my SMS by push notifications and tile notifications, check to see if the options changed in the settings under ringtones+sounds

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Yeah I'm supposed to get a ding, but nothing hqppens. I check the options and I had sound alarms for everything. I had the same problem with my previous Optimus 7
    I've been having problems sending and receiving and push all day!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Sounds like an Optimus 7 problem. Did you try a battery pull?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Yeah I'm supposed to get a ding, but nothing hqppens. I check the options and I had sound alarms for everything. I had the same problem with my previous Optimus 7
    Sounds like something wrong with your phone. It doesn't work like that on my Trophy.

Happened to me yesterday on my Focus S. A reboot seemed to have solved the problem.
    LG Quantum >> Samsung Focus S i937 >> HTC 8X (Blue) >> Nokia Lumia 920 (Red) & Surface RT