Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Is there a way to set the anti-shake feature to be on (at all times)

Ive noticed that every time i close my camera and later reopen it for a shot; I have to set the anti-shaking feature on.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    i haven't used it in a long time but I think WP has a problem of NOT saving your camera settings...

so I don't think you can , unless the latest Updates changed that , but like i said i haven't tried it in a long time!
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I have tango and settings still wont "Stick"

Well, guess thats one to add with the inability to delete multiple pics at one time on your phone's albums
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    yeah it is a *basic* feature the phone should have, I guess they dint get enough complaints to add *save * option or w/e,.

see if you can find camera APPS that will allow you to save settings, obviously its not the best thing but it might help :)
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Quote Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
    Is there a way to set the anti-shake feature to be on (at all times)

Ive noticed that every time i close my camera and later reopen it for a shot; I have to set the anti-shaking feature on.
    You could also just keep your hand really really still. JK. I feel your pain.