Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

I can't say I've seen this. I use both an Exchange account, and Yahoo/Live accounts and when i select a message to read then reply to, it doesn't show back up as unread to me.

This is a Live account that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaymanDreamin View Post
    Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Yes, I experience the same thing. What's odd is that I've had my Titan for 7-8 months and I don't recall this problem when I first got it. But I've definitely noticed it the last few months. I certainly haven't gotten any type or firmware or OS update since getting the phone :mad:, so I'm a bit puzzled.

Mine does this. Rather annoying.

Global Posts
    1,251 Global Posts
    I've noticed it too on my Trophy. And I mainly use my Live account.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts
    Yeah, and as mentioned I don't think it did it up until a few months ago. Actually...I have noticed it doing this when I move an email to a folder as well sometimes...ie, read the email, send to folder directly. Later I notice the folder has an unread email, and it's the one I just read!

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I have several accounts and my Live does this all the time. I've just learned to ignore. Never did it until my 7th windows phone, so...not sure if that helps.

Mine did this problem a few months ago and because it's been annoying, I switched to another phone for at least a month. When I checked back on my other phone (the one with having “unread mails” problem) it “magically” got fixed. I don't know if my phone's playing a joke on me or something. But all I know is that I got annoyed when it's popping new mails which you actually already read and been busy with paper writing services. Thanks.