I was just checking the feature list of galaxy S3 and it seems most of it features are copied from WP7 like tagging facebook friends etc. (although i am liking the direct call feature, should be in windows phone 8)

Does MS have patents for facebook tagging? and for Quick Camera key (Sony copied it) if not MS is gonna lose the android battle, and it will hurt me the most, at my work i am huge protagonist of windows phone for its stability. However, seems like android is getting everything they have.

Please MS take a look into it.

PS: how can we do a feature request to MS or Nokia?

There's a whole website for feature requests: Feature Suggestions: Hot (12856 ideas)

There's also an app in the marketplace, just search for it.

As for the S3 copying WP, well, S3 (and Android) just copies from everything. S-Voice is a clear example of that.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    well i wouldn't say that Samsung GS3 copied Wp but that the WHOLE of android did .... lol they all have the same OS and Iphone copied some WP features as well on IOS5. as logn as they dont make HUBS or LIVE TILES they good to go in my books.

but who carers , they are all smartphones they all do the same things....

not to mention Samsung WP copy the design and built of their Samsung Android phones ( GS1 and probably will copy GS3 ) :happy:

even if they copy a few features we still have the better OS ;) lol
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Banned

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Well Android had people Hub before WP7 but we don't see people asking HTC or Samsung to sue Microsoft.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Microsoft gets a chunk on every Samsung android phone or tablet sold. It has patent agreements with samsung, htc, acer, viewsonic and others covering android and chrome os devices. Although I don't know all that the agreements involve, I'm sure that using and "copying" were part of the logic, paying for such rights being the other. ;)
    Every choice involves compromising...
    Zune Pass Rocks and rolls and jazzes and...
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)...
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by N8ter View Post
    Well Android had people Hub before WP7 but we don't see people asking HTC or Samsung to sue Microsoft.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    Do explain please. I have had a number of Android devices and I am not sure what your talking about.

Global Posts
    1,493 Global Posts
    everyone copies everyone
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmerrey View Post
    everyone copies everyone
    This.