Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TexZenFool

I was moving my Skydrive files around. Now, when I create a new note on my phone, it doesn't automatically sync with Skydrive. It gets put in a Personal notebook instead of the Personal (Web) notebook. Have any idea on how to change it back!?

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam91 View Post
    I was moving my Skydrive files around. Now, when I create a new note on my phone, it doesn't automatically sync with Skydrive. It gets put in a Personal notebook instead of the Personal (Web) notebook. Have any idea on how to change it back!?
    I went through this recently. Found some posts here with helpful info but I don't have them handy. You might try searching for them.

But, first try this.
    - Open the Office App on your phone
    - Tap the "notebooks" icon at bottom of screen
    - If you see your "Personal (Web)" notebook on Skydrive listed, tap it to open
    - Then you should also see an "Unfiled Notes" folder. Touch and hold that to bring up the menu
    - select "set as default"

That should cause any new notes you create on your phone to automatically be filed in that folder and sync with skydrive.
    Thanked by:
    btbam91 likes this.

Thank you so much!!

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Didn't know that, thanks.