Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi,

I just realized, after months of use, with camera settings to automatically upload photos to skydrive,
    that some of my photos are actually not synced to skydrive Camera Roll. I don't know why, I guess it's
    because I didn't have a network connection while the photo being taken.

I have hundreds of photos, I hate to go check one by one and see which one is not uploaded to skydrive camera roll.
    IS there anyway to force re-sync for all my photos in my phone to my skydrive camera roll folder?

Thanks in advance,
    Last edited by rabit1; 05-13-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabit1 View Post
    Hi,

I just realized, after months of use, with camera settings to automatically upload photos to skydrive,
    that some of my photos are actually not synced to skydrive Camera Roll. I don't know why, I guess it's
    because I didn't have a network connection while the photo being taken.

I have hundreds of photos, I hate to go check one by one and see which one is not uploaded to skydrive camera roll.
    IS there anyway to force re-sync for all my photos in my phone to my skydrive camera roll folder?

Thanks in advance,

Easiest way - Get Skydrive on your PC, drag and drop.

https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=...n-IN&cbcxt=sky

That is what I do. Copy all your pics in "My pictures" or whatever locations they are, and paste them on your "camera roll". It will warn you of replacing the pics. If you are happy to replace, do so. Else let it create copies of the existing ones.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,445 Global Posts
    Here's one way to do it: http://forums.wpcentral.com/skydrive/191307.htm

I started using this method because auto-uploading to skydrive reduces the resolution on the pictures.