Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 148
Like Tree61Likes
  1. baileystein's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #1  
    Let me start off by saying one thing. I sell Windows Phones and have a pretty good idea "how" to sell them and what catches peoples attention. I keep getting the notion that people think the Windows Phone is bad, has tocuh screen issues, freezes constantly, etc. I simply say back, "You've been misinformed, have you ever tried an android?". We'll end that there, I'm not a fanboy, I just love the Windows Phone.

    So why isn't it as popular as it should be? There are several reasons which I have came up with and if anybody would like to add to this list, FEEL FREE!

    "I've never heard of Windows Phone.":
    I get this more than you could ever imagine. The customer will simply say that and they won't look any further. Android it is since their brother, or parent, or girlfriend, or .... endless. They've seen android and they won't even look at Windows Phone. I don't ask why ofter, because I simply do not want to be rude. However, it struck me that I had it right all along. Read on.

    "Windows Phone? That has Windows in it. I had Windows Vista and I hated it. I don't want any more Windows."
    The name is the killer. Maybe if we drew an apple on this more people would buy. A LOT MORE PEOPLE. We're talking a 5%+ Marketshare increase. I try to explain to them that this is different, Microsoft has a very good product here. They don't care, android it is!

    "Windows Phone sucks, iPhone is king.":
    Although I wasn't going to include this, the more I think of it I notice how many people say this. They haven't even TRIED a windows phone or even HELD one before. I'm sorry, but that makes me very upset with the person who buys a phone from me. I almost don't even want them. Plus, why would you just stick to ONE thing? Some iPhone users try an android phone (and again, not trying to be a fanboy here) and hate it because it freezes. Then they think the iPhone is the only good phone out there. So incorrect.

    "It dosen't have _____?"
    The app situation isn't as big as it used to be, but I still get comments like this every now and then.

    "But...I use iTunes."
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this, but this is HUGE. Like I mean the biggest so far. PEOPLE LOVE iTUNES. That is a major problem for Microsoft. Not only do people want to stick with Apple, Microsoft currently does not offer ANY WAY to transfer precious music, pictures, and videos. They look at windows phone, but they hear they can't use it with iTunes.

    So there are some things to get your mind wrapped around. Have a great week and be sure to comment!
    Thanked by:
    jfa1tal99 
    soulzero and tal99 like this.
  2. c8m6p's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #2  
    Yeah, I agree, I've heard all that, but it doesn't really worry me.

    To be honest, while I proudly display my device and even reccomend others to the platform, I can't really push it as hard as I'd like to.

    The main problem right now is that the platform is just immature. It is very stable, silky smooth, and has a ton of potential, but right now, it's just not caught up with iPhone and Droid as far as what's possible to do on these phones.

    The biggest issue by far is the lack of 3rd party apps. However, this, I'm not really worried about. People are buying these phones, and as the platform continues to grow, apps will be developed. Windows 8 will be a major turning point, because all of the sudden, Windows phones will have specs which are just as good if not better than their iPhone and Droid counterparts. Not to mention it will have the same silky smooth UI that blows Droid and iPhone out of the water. Nokia will make a superior phone to both Apple and whatever the myriad of Droid vendors can come out with. High res screens, multi core, baked in Skype integration, etc. is all on the way, and that will certainly attract a lot of people. It will just snowball from there as people realize that Droid may not be the best #2 after the iPhone.

    What I'm a little bit concerned about right now are the little details that are bothering me.

    For example:

    -Why can't we choose custom colors for our tiles? The only color I really like is the "blue". But I'd really like to have a gray. I can't comprehend why an option like this was left out, and why we're only left with about 7 colors to choose from, the majority of them ugly.
    -Why can't we resize our tiles? I'd honestly prefer them to be maybe 3/4 the size that they are now. Or maybe 3 to a row instead of 2 to a row.
    -Can't choose pictures that show up on the pictures tile. So no naked pictures of that chick I tagged last night because I'm afraid they'll show up on the pictures tile randomly.
    -Why can't we have the option to keep Wi-Fi connected when the phone is sleeping? Getting very sick of waiting 8 seconds for WiFi to reconnect when I wake up the phone.
    -Maps could use a huge update. No option to turn on satellite mode, have to zoom in real close.
    -Put a damn forward and back button on internet explorer. Dumbest idea to combine the phones back button with IE back button. Also, IE can have sluggish performance.
    -Multi tasking is just not what it should be. Can't close out different tabs without going into them. So if I want to close out of everything, I have to hit the back button 50 times? Clumsy. Also, it's not true multitasking. Every time I switch apps the things reloads.
    -What if I want to separate my FB contacts from my true contacts? Or have Facebook integration, but not add the contacts to my contact "list". I do think there should be a "phonebook" that's separate from "people". I mean, a lot of people have greater than 1000 friends, I have about 500, these are people I don't need to see when I am trying to find a phone number. I might call 30-40 people regularly. It would be awesome if I could have a phonebook with only those people in it, separate from the "people hub". I could only imagine how annoying it would be with over 1000 Facebook friends.
    -FB Integration. Could be VASTLY improved. It's nice now but not what it could/should be.
    -The list of apps is just not a good way to display them. Let us create our own folders and put apps in them.
    -Speaking of folders, let the phone act as a USB device that we can manage data on!

    These are just a FEW of the items I've come across. Like I said, I love the OS and I'm glad I'm using it in its infancy. Excited to see where it goes from here. But I'm definetely not worried about the future of this platform. It's just too good to have consumers continue to ignore it forever. The "Windows" stigma will dissapear, if I recall Apple used to have a pretty lousy stigma for a long, long time.
    Thanked by:
    mb-dape and JR A like this.
  3. based_graham's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    626 Posts
    #3  
    I would sell the ecosystem rather than the phone itself. So for example before somebody buys I phone I ask them what he/she uses on a daily basis
    - Do you have a MAC or a PC
    - Do you use Microsoft Office on a daily basis
    - Do you have an Xbox
    - Do you use Microsoft services such as Hotmail etc
    - Are you into social networking

    And best on the answers the end user provides me I come up with the best possible phone that will tie their entire technology experience together.
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  4. tekhna's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,050 Global Posts
    #4  
    Very informative, thanks. I would guess 1,3, and 5 are the biggest factors, and are structural problems that are very difficult to deal with.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by c8m6p View Post
    Yeah, I agree, I've heard all that, but it doesn't really worry me.

    To be honest, while I proudly display my device and even reccomend others to the platform, I can't really push it as hard as I'd like to.

    The main problem right now is that the platform is just immature. It is very stable, silky smooth, and has a ton of potential, but right now, it's just not caught up with iPhone and Droid as far as what's possible to do on these phones.

    The biggest issue by far is the lack of 3rd party apps. However, this, I'm not really worried about. People are buying these phones, and as the platform continues to grow, apps will be developed. Windows 8 will be a major turning point, because all of the sudden, Windows phones will have specs which are just as good if not better than their iPhone and Droid counterparts. Not to mention it will have the same silky smooth UI that blows Droid and iPhone out of the water. Nokia will make a superior phone to both Apple and whatever the myriad of Droid vendors can come out with. High res screens, multi core, baked in Skype integration, etc. is all on the way, and that will certainly attract a lot of people. It will just snowball from there as people realize that Droid may not be the best #2 after the iPhone.

    What I'm a little bit concerned about right now are the little details that are bothering me.

    For example:

    -Why can't we choose custom colors for our tiles? The only color I really like is the "blue". But I'd really like to have a gray. I can't comprehend why an option like this was left out, and why we're only left with about 7 colors to choose from, the majority of them ugly.
    -Why can't we resize our tiles? I'd honestly prefer them to be maybe 3/4 the size that they are now. Or maybe 3 to a row instead of 2 to a row.
    -Can't choose pictures that show up on the pictures tile. So no naked pictures of that chick I tagged last night because I'm afraid they'll show up on the pictures tile randomly.
    -Why can't we have the option to keep Wi-Fi connected when the phone is sleeping? Getting very sick of waiting 8 seconds for WiFi to reconnect when I wake up the phone.
    -Maps could use a huge update. No option to turn on satellite mode, have to zoom in real close.
    -Put a damn forward and back button on internet explorer. Dumbest idea to combine the phones back button with IE back button. Also, IE can have sluggish performance.
    -Multi tasking is just not what it should be. Can't close out different tabs without going into them. So if I want to close out of everything, I have to hit the back button 50 times? Clumsy. Also, it's not true multitasking. Every time I switch apps the things reloads.
    -What if I want to separate my FB contacts from my true contacts? Or have Facebook integration, but not add the contacts to my contact "list". I do think there should be a "phonebook" that's separate from "people". I mean, a lot of people have greater than 1000 friends, I have about 500, these are people I don't need to see when I am trying to find a phone number. I might call 30-40 people regularly. It would be awesome if I could have a phonebook with only those people in it, separate from the "people hub". I could only imagine how annoying it would be with over 1000 Facebook friends.
    -FB Integration. Could be VASTLY improved. It's nice now but not what it could/should be.
    -The list of apps is just not a good way to display them. Let us create our own folders and put apps in them.
    -Speaking of folders, let the phone act as a USB device that we can manage data on!

    These are just a FEW of the items I've come across. Like I said, I love the OS and I'm glad I'm using it in its infancy. Excited to see where it goes from here. But I'm definetely not worried about the future of this platform. It's just too good to have consumers continue to ignore it forever. The "Windows" stigma will dissapear, if I recall Apple used to have a pretty lousy stigma for a long, long time.
    You actually can control which pics show up on your pictures tile. Make a few pics "favorites" in the ... menu when viewing pictures. Once you've made a few favorites ONLY those pictures will show up on your live tile. Also, you can filter your fb friends out of your contacts. Go into the people settings and select "filter contacts".
    Thanked by:
  6. Mitlov's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    390 Posts
    #6  
    "But...I use iTunes."
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this, but this is HUGE. Like I mean the biggest so far. PEOPLE LOVE iTUNES. That is a major problem for Microsoft. Not only do people want to stick with Apple, Microsoft currently does not offer ANY WAY to transfer precious music, pictures, and videos. They look at windows phone, but they hear they can't use it with iTunes.
    Can't you just designate your iTunes library to be part of your Zune PC library in Zune's settings, and then use Zune to move all the music onto the phone?

    Settings > collections > music > click on "manage" > add C:\my music\iTunes

    I can play all my iTunes music through Zune on the PC (including iTunes purchases), and I can use Zune on the PC to transfer the files to my phone.
    Thanked by:
  7. jbjtkbw00#AC's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    #7  
    No no no no no no no! Seriously, the two longest posts here are referencing the thought processes of iOS and Android. WP is NOT trying to be either of those operating systems so we need to stop making the comparisons and teach people why different is better and why this phone does things differently and why it's better in so many ways.

    I get what's being said. People will make comparisons based on what they know. If we're going to get them to try, show and teach a new way or the old way will be ingrained in their heads forever. I can see how wanting customizations a la Android might be nice, but use Android then. There's reasons I'm sure for not having resizable tiles or offering up different layouts for tiles. I mean, I'm sure there are reasons for the differentiations. WP is not trying to be Android.

    As to spec increases, they don't need to be on an Android level. Remember that this OS is designed around the hardware, not the other way around like Android which is their biggest downfall. To get the best experience on Android, I had to go with high end phones. Low end is nothing but limitations and freezes and HOPING for OS upgrades. Those phones are what really give Android a bad name and drive people away to iOS in droves. WP phones have a standard that gets you a similar experience across handsets. if we want to compare to iOS, then this is the comparison that should be made. Consistency.

    Not even gonna make the app comparison. Most people have found alternatives or realized that either A-even in its infancy, the marketplace is ahead of where Android was at this stage or B-you find that you don't need certain apps to do everything you did before. I have the official Facebook app that I don't even open. Why do I need a separate Twitter app? I don't. Its all integrated for the most part.

    Sorry for the diatribe, but daily on here, we see the comparison aspect being beat to death and that's where WP will lose it because some want to keep reinforcing those differences. We need to preach as supporters of the platform of why its dons this way and why it's a better way. Demonstrate the advantages of the people hub and not the shortcomings. If the address book needs to be setup differently, provide options on how to do so that are available just like freestaterocker did. That's how we begin to get people to notice WP. We need to change how people think. Remember when Saturn changed how people viewed auto purchasing? How CarMax is a different sales experience also? Again, lets pull together and show why his operating system, and ecosystem can be a better way and then, they will come.
  8. Kredrian's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    176 Posts
    #8  
    I use a Mac every day and my Windows Phone works with Itunes. You just install the Windows Phone connector and Bam! No worries

    Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    --
    "A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession."
    Albert Camus
    soulzero and JR A like this.
  9. c8m6p's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw007 View Post
    No no no no no no no! Seriously, the two longest posts here are referencing the thought processes of iOS and Android. WP is NOT trying to be either of those operating systems so we need to stop making the comparisons and teach people why different is better and why this phone does things differently and why it's better in so many ways.

    I get what's being said. People will make comparisons based on what they know. If we're going to get them to try, show and teach a new way or the old way will be ingrained in their heads forever. I can see how wanting customizations a la Android might be nice, but use Android then. There's reasons I'm sure for not having resizable tiles or offering up different layouts for tiles. I mean, I'm sure there are reasons for the differentiations. WP is not trying to be Android.

    As to spec increases, they don't need to be on an Android level. Remember that this OS is designed around the hardware, not the other way around like Android which is their biggest downfall. To get the best experience on Android, I had to go with high end phones. Low end is nothing but limitations and freezes and HOPING for OS upgrades. Those phones are what really give Android a bad name and drive people away to iOS in droves. WP phones have a standard that gets you a similar experience across handsets. if we want to compare to iOS, then this is the comparison that should be made. Consistency.

    Not even gonna make the app comparison. Most people have found alternatives or realized that either A-even in its infancy, the marketplace is ahead of where Android was at this stage or B-you find that you don't need certain apps to do everything you did before. I have the official Facebook app that I don't even open. Why do I need a separate Twitter app? I don't. Its all integrated for the most part.

    Sorry for the diatribe, but daily on here, we see the comparison aspect being beat to death and that's where WP will lose it because some want to keep reinforcing those differences. We need to preach as supporters of the platform of why its dons this way and why it's a better way. Demonstrate the advantages of the people hub and not the shortcomings. If the address book needs to be setup differently, provide options on how to do so that are available just like freestaterocker did. That's how we begin to get people to notice WP. We need to change how people think. Remember when Saturn changed how people viewed auto purchasing? How CarMax is a different sales experience also? Again, lets pull together and show why his operating system, and ecosystem can be a better way and then, they will come.
    I certainly see your point, but lets face it, this OS has the least amount of options/settings out of any platform. That's a good thing in some regards, like the ones you mentioned, but there are plenty of options MS could add without "cluttering" up the experience a la Android.

    The example I gave, colors of tiles. We get 7 (or so) colors to choose from. There's no reason why having more choice of color would clutter up the experience.

    I've used WP7 for a good 6 months now, and there are plenty of times that I just flat out wanted more options. But they are minor gripes and all around I'm happy with the platform. But I think going forward they can make useful feature additions without changing the nature of how simple it is to use the OS.

    So I agree with you, but some things, like contact management and the long list of apps on the second screen, I think could definetely be improved.
    Thanked by:
  10. c8m6p's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    You actually can control which pics show up on your pictures tile. Make a few pics "favorites" in the ... menu when viewing pictures. Once you've made a few favorites ONLY those pictures will show up on your live tile. Also, you can filter your fb friends out of your contacts. Go into the people settings and select "filter contacts".
    Oh, nice, thanks for the tips! I've used WP7 for 6 months, you'd think I'd know this.

    I think my original post still has some valid points in it though!
  11. jbjtkbw00#AC's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by c8m6p View Post
    I certainly see your point, but lets face it, this OS has the least amount of options/settings out of any platform. That's a good thing in some regards, like the ones you mentioned, but there are plenty of options MS could add without "cluttering" up the experience a la Android.

    The example I gave, colors of tiles. We get 7 (or so) colors to choose from. There's no reason why having more choice of color would clutter up the experience.

    I've used WP7 for a good 6 months now, and there are plenty of times that I just flat out wanted more options. But they are minor gripes and all around I'm happy with the platform. But I think going forward they can make useful feature additions without changing the nature of how simple it is to use the OS.

    So I agree with you, but some things, like contact management and the long list of apps on the second screen, I think could definetely be improved.
    And by no means am I dismsmissing your requests, but in thinking about how much is too much, I think of that Simpsons episode where they got Homer to design a car. In the end, he added so much that it came out looking like an abomination. I think Android on some level is getting to that point where they are including too much and while the techie types of us like that, it scares of people that want to pick it up and just use the device. It also causes us that tinker to keep tinkering just because we can. I would keep changing stuff because I kept telling myself that it was cool and that I could, but why was I doing it? No clue.

    I hate Apple, their culture and their products, but they got something right with the simplicity. Other than that, its a dull interface and I hate how you have to do 5-7 presses to accomplish simple tasks. It's a cluster that people deal with because it's simple, even in it's process driven methodology to accomplish tasks. WP has proven there is a better way.

    I just hope people take a second to think when making recommendations on additions. Is it something that improves the experience without dragging it to an Android/iOS level, or is it a nice to have? There will never be a perfect balance, and I think M$ is closer to that sweet spot currently than the other guys.
    cckgz4, socialcarpet and JR A like this.
  12. smoledman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    955 Posts
    Global Posts
    981 Global Posts
    #12  
    I'm pretty sure Apollo will address 90% of the current complaints. It will be the first true Windows "superphone" to rival the iPhone & Galaxy Nexus.
    drmnyousuf likes this.
  13. cckgz4's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,891 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts
    #13  
    Damn near everything jbj said
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

  14. manicottiK's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    410 Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by c8m6p View Post
    The example I gave, colors of tiles. We get 7 (or so) colors to choose from. There's no reason why having more choice of color would clutter up the experience.
    First, there are ten standard accent colors and the carrier or handset manufacturer is allowed to add an eleventh. Second, there's a reason that users can't pick any old color and that reason has to do with contrast. Take a look at this post that I wrote back in January: http://forums.wpcentral.com/os-discu...tm#post1610280
  15. ubizmo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    128 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,156 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by manicottiK View Post
    First, there are ten standard accent colors and the carrier or handset manufacturer is allowed to add an eleventh. Second, there's a reason that users can't pick any old color and that reason has to do with contrast. Take a look at this post that I wrote back in January: http://forums.wpcentral.com/os-discu...tm#post1610280
    Absolutely there are accent colors that wouldn't work, but there are many more than 11 that would work. Many of the standard colors are "neon", which some of us (me) don't like. I'm currently using green, not because I like it that much (I don't) but because it's less garish than some of the others. I used brown for a while, for the same reason. Really, it would be a small thing to add a few more colors to the list, and while I don't think this has much to do with the popularity of WP, it would keep users a bit happier.
  16. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #16  
    ill agree with * it doesn't have_____* but that's just a matter of time.

    every thing else is = uninformed client . and thats where YOU come in as a sales rep.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

  17. jbjtkbw00#AC's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ubizm0 View Post
    Really, it would be a small thing to add a few more colors to the list, and while I don't think this has much to do with the popularity of WP, it would keep users a bit happier.
    So what's your basis for this statement? How do you know that it would make users happy by adding more color choices? Are there a ton of threads with people discussing this topic like the vibrate, the camera button from sleep, the WiFi? Its a bold statement to make and all id like to hear is the thought on this or clarifying that it's your personal preference and not everyone else's. Again, more choice takes us down that Android route and there needs to be a line.
  18. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #18  
    honestly we sorta do have a list of things that WP needs

    more or less:

    - notification center
    - more colors ( just for more of a custom feel i guess)
    - custom ring tunes ( for each number/txt )
    - more apps... w/e
    - BT file transfers.
    - mass storage option ( sorta useless if you know the how to use your phone properly. cause you have all the same function as mass storage )
    - save pics from bing search


    every thing else ( unless i missed one or 2 little things ) is just personal preference or people wasting air.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

  19. BackToAndroid's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #19  
    I will sum-up concisely why I dislike Windows phones:

    They are bland, boring and lack basic functionality.

    Furthermore, there should be a global privacy setting which gives the user complete control of their privacy on a single screen. I won't get started on Zune...

    As soon as the new mid-range Androids become available (and affordable), I will jump ship.
    I'll keep the phone as a spare - and hope someone manages to put the hardware to good use.

    I'm seriously not trolling. I know many people are satisfied with their phones, but personally speaking; I'm bored stiff with the device (3 weeks in.)
  20. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToAndroid View Post
    I will sum-up concisely why I dislike Windows phones:

    They are bland, boring and lack basic functionality.

    Furthermore, there should be a global privacy setting which gives the user complete control of their privacy on a single screen. I won't get started on Zune...

    As soon as the new mid-range Androids become available (and affordable), I will jump ship.
    I'll keep the phone as a spare - and hope someone manages to put the hardware to good use.

    I'm seriously not trolling. I know many people are satisfied with their phones, but personally speaking; I'm bored stiff with the device (3 weeks in.)
    looking forward to that day.

    and im not sure what your talking about android becoming affordable .. you can get Androids for 100$ brand new LOL.

    ether way . enjoy your hard resets and battery pulls :)
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 04-26-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

  21. BackToAndroid's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    looking forward for the day you jump back to android :)
    Ignoring people like me will hasten the demise of this OS. There needs to be worthy alternative to Android, but I'm afraid there isn't.
    Nakazul likes this.
  22. socialcarpet's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,893 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    looking forward to that day.

    and im not sure what your talking about android becoming affordable .. you can get Androids for 100$ brand new LOL.

    ether way . enjoy your hard resets and battery pulls :)
    Ditto. I wish him luck with Android and hope he buys one soon because this board doesn't need haters and Android trolls.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  23. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToAndroid View Post
    Ignoring people like me will hasten the demise of this OS. There needs to be worthy alternative to Android, but I'm afraid there isn't.
    lol wow self centered much.

    ignoring people like you is what made MS the great company it is today. im yet to see you give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.


    the os is blend and boring... the Iphone is 100% more blend and boring and hasn't been innovative in 3 years + ... BUT they still sale like hotcakes! lol...

    I personally dont see what you find so FUN and not boring on Android... static icons .. i actually moved away from android cause it was boring , static , bugy , lagy , annoying as **** not to mention 90% of the apps on android SUCK( buggy and crash ) or has mall ware.

    enjoy :)
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 04-26-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

    soulzero likes this.
  24. BackToAndroid's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    lol wow self centered much.
    The numbers are with me. WP users are a fringe minority.

    I'm not anti-Microsoft by any means. Windows 7 is great. Windows 8, on the other hand looks depressingly like my phone.
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 04-26-2012 at 09:58 AM.
    Nakazul likes this.
  25. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToAndroid View Post
    The numbers are with me. WP users are a fringe minority.

    well WP growth are UP so obviously they are doign something right .. and its continuing to grow. ...

    and MS does listen to people like you * we put people first*

    its just that you need to make sens for them to really listen. .. they herd you ... then ignored you . lol

    then did what was logical . and look where its heading.. UP UP UP!

    you have the right to not like WP..... we just dont care .. and frankly getting sick of seeing 10 threads a day about negative WP comments.... specially when its not constructive---> Customer Feedback for Windows Phone
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B