What is everyone using to test internet speeds? I'd like to compare between HSPA+ and LTE on my WP7 devices, and compare the results to my Android devices where I can test 3g, HSPA+ and LTE easily. I'm not aware of an app, and I've not found a good HTML5 test yet either.

Obviously there is something as I see other people testing the speed so I'm just needing pointed the right direction lol! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by trazer View Post
    What is everyone using to test internet speeds? I'd like to compare between HSPA+ and LTE on my WP7 devices, and compare the results to my Android devices where I can test 3g, HSPA+ and LTE easily. I'm not aware of an app, and I've not found a good HTML5 test yet either.

Obviously there is something as I see other people testing the speed so I'm just needing pointed the right direction lol! Thanks!
    I use an app called BandWidth that you can find here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...4-00237de2db9e

It seems to work pretty well, and is the highest rated speed test app I could find.

Microsoft Research TestmyNet is a good tool has well..

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...5-cf031a3312bb
    Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - TMobile Prepaid Unlimited + 2.5gb Hotspot
    New-Nokia Lumia AT&T 520 - Net10 AT&T
    Broke - Focus Flash (Locked) OS=7.10.8862.14 (Net10 AT&T)
    Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
    Thanked by:
    trazer 

Global Posts
    3,256 Global Posts
    Microsoft TestMyNet tool or "Free Speedtest". Tried Bandwidth and it doesn't give consistent results.
    Bandwidth is pretty buggy still,I've switched to TestMyNet and haven't looked back. I also use the dslreports.net speed test tools

Thanks all, I appreciate it!