- 04-10-2012, 07:25 AM #1
The more an more I used the Lumia 900 (or any windows phone at that) I love it, but I had a few questions.
1. If someone sends me a pic over SMS or a video over e-mail, how do I save it to my computer or simply view the video again without having to search for that e-mail or SMS?
2. Is there a better way to make an on-the-go play list in Zune? Because the way that the "how to" guide says is kinda garbage
3. Is there any good google+ integration in WP7? There are pics and videos on my google+ account that I'd like to view some videos I uploaded to that account.
On a side note, the You Tube PRO app is GREAT or at least I believe it is.
04-10-2012, 10:36 AM #2
- 451 Posts
1. If you save the image to your phone it should sync when you plug into your computer. If someone sends you a video via email just save it to your computer? Shouldn't need to involve your phone at all
2. No, it really sucks
3. Unfortunately, no google+ integration. I wouldn't count on it coming either. There will probably be an app at some point though.
- 04-10-2012, 11:28 AM #3
04-10-2012, 12:05 PM #6
- 1,361 Posts
If you go to your music and click to play a song, it will play and you can see below a list of random songs they chose as your playlist.
To do a playlist from scratch, you have to go to history and select a song that you played previously and then do the long press add after that.
04-11-2012, 01:49 AM #10Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
- 2,254 Posts
HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502