Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    OK, I just reset my phone to try and get Ziggy to work and now I'd like to reinstall my other apps and games but going through WindowsPhone.com and reinstalling each and every app, one at at time is very tedious. Is there some easier way to do this or am I stuck selecting, agreeing, check marking the box, choosing how to get the app sent to my phone, etc, etc, for each individual app?

Thanks
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    try the *reinstaller* app i think you can re-instal every thing with it.

you basically log in to: windowsphone.com (with the app) it finds all the apps you ever got then you have an option to Instal all apps from the list
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    try the *reinstaller* app i think you can re-instal every thing with it.

you basically log in to: windowsphone.com (with the app) it finds all the apps you ever got then you have an option to Instal all apps from the list
    if not just go to your account on the website. every app will be listed there. just click reinstall.

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Reinstaller works a bit better than the Windows Phone website, but not by much. Both are good, but you will still need to select "allow" for location services and such.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Reinstaller is directly linked to Windowsphone.com its just a little faster and you can do it on the go.

you don't need to sit at your PC ;)
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does anyone know a way to remove applications that are associated with your phone/account? It'd be nice to not have to sift through apps and uninstall ones that are no longer wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    Reinstaller is directly linked to Windowsphone.com its just a little faster and you can do it on the go.

you don't need to sit at your PC ;)
    don't need to sit at a PC for the windowsphone.com method either.

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    If there were a way to actually remove apps that I had installed previously from the list on my WindowsPhone.com account, it wouldn't be such an issue. I like to install and remove apps to try them so I have about 7 pages of previously installed apps to wade through. There's no option to sort them either which doesn't make things any easier.

Searching through the pages, to find the apps I want, then having to go through the whole accept and allow, and on and on is what makes it such a pain.