Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danj210

I've read this article and all the comments but just can't figure out how to import all my gmail inbox of 5000 emails too my hotmail account. Step 2 states that if you don't want too use a mail client which I'm not sure what mail client is reffering too, that I can you TrueSwitch... Well when I type in my credentials I get this error message from TrueSwitch:

"Sorry but currently we don't support your source domain on web to web migrations"

If anyone knows what I can do to fix and help this please let me know. If anyone knows a better way, please let me know. I would so so so much appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,
    Daniel Jackson
    cedarlog likes this.

A moderator could delete this thread I found the solutions. When I clicked the TrueSwitch link on the http://www.wpcentral.com/switch-hotmail-three-steps article here, it didn't take me too the free gmail too hotmail one. I had to search in google for the same thing and it finally pulled up the correct TrueSwitch thing that had specific details for switching from gmail too hotmail for free...

Thanks all for the future responses.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I'd say leave it open for those who need help :)

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    i added all the current possibilities to this thread :)

http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...tm#post1625695
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!