Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luciobar1980
  1. luciobar1980's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
       #1  
    Hey guys, basically I am trying to play one track only and then want the music player to stop. I'm listening to a meditation CD and when the track is over I dont want it to go on to the next one. When I click only on the track instead of playing only that track it adds the whole album. I know I've done this by accident a few times but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Thanks!
  2. ccrraaiigg007's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    27 Posts
    #2  
    Find the song in the song list and do a long press and click add to now playing with an empty "now playing" list(you can clear it by playing a podcast). you can then save the now playing list as a new playlist.
    Thanked by:
  3. luciobar1980's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrraaiigg007 View Post
    Find the song in the song list and do a long press and click add to now playing with an empty "now playing" list(you can clear it by playing a podcast). you can then save the now playing list as a new playlist.
    Thanks! Wow, it's pretty absurd IMO that you basically have to do a workaround to accomplish this!
    speedtouch likes this.
  4. aubreyq's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,246 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by luciobar1980 View Post
    Thanks! Wow, it's pretty absurd IMO that you basically have to do a workaround to accomplish this!
    I agree. That IS absurd!


    Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
  5. blehblehbleh's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    544 Posts
    #5  
    Alternatively go to the track in Zune, tap the title to play it.

    Then see that third icon on the right side of the track? Press that twice and you'll be on repeat single track.
  6. aubreyq's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,246 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blehblehbleh View Post
    Alternatively go to the track in Zune, tap the title to play it.

    Then see that third icon on the right side of the track? Press that twice and you'll be on repeat single track.
    But maybe he doesn't want to repeat a single track? Just play it once and be done?
  7. blehblehbleh's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    544 Posts
    #7  
    Oh good point, I misunderstood that's what he wanted.
  8. Exomondo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrraaiigg007 View Post
    Find the song in the song list and do a long press and click add to now playing with an empty "now playing" list(you can clear it by playing a podcast). you can then save the now playing list as a new playlist.
    grrr...this is why the music+videos app really needs a re-design. The playlist feature is an absolute pain in the ***! The fact that you actually have to have a podcast on your device just so you can clear the 'now playing' playlist to build a playlist there and then save it is absurd!

    whatever happened to obvious things? how about 'create playlist' and then go through the library adding songs?
    BlackberryOS -> iOS -> Maemo -> WP7
    I don't have a device religion.
  9. DougB541#CB's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,408 Global Posts
    #9  
    Its how Zune has always operated.

    As annoying as some of you will find this, i just build the playlist on the Zune desktop then sync.

    Much quicker, faster and easier. Other than that i find the on the go playlist works for my needs.

    I hope they fix it for your guys needs though.

Posting Permissions

B