Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reflexx
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    Intresting.

I don't know. I kind of believe Joe Belfiore with confirmation from Thurrot a little more than The Register.

And the idea that they still haven't made a decision this late doesn't really make much sense. I wonder if The Register's source is working off of talks that happened several months ago.
    wolf1891 likes this.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,243 Global Posts
    I've trusted MS so far to buy two Windows Phones. I'm confident that whatever MS decides to do with the kernel will be good for the OS as a whole.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    I don't really care what they do, so long as it is beneficial. I trust them to make the smart choice, as they've done so far with all their WP developments.
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan

I really have a hard time believing that they haven't made this decision (one way or the other) already.

The article is BS i think its pretty much confirmed by MS that WP8 will be using the Windows 8 kernel. If you look at the article its saying that Tango is this years big release when it should be Apollo.

From what I read the Register is an anti-MS site so meh. All I have to say is when all the Windows 8 leaks came out I checked Joe B's twitter later that evening and I re-call him saying this "just got out of several meetings did I miss anything good" that was when all the Windows 8 info leaked