Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    If I wanted to turn on the automatically upload photos to SkyDrive feature of my WP7 is there a way I can insure that it only happens over WiFi so that I'm not using my data plan? I'd like to have all my images synced to SkyDrive, but it's not worth burning through a ton of data.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus1976 View Post
    If I wanted to turn on the automatically upload photos to SkyDrive feature of my WP7 is there a way I can insure that it only happens over WiFi so that I'm not using my data plan? I'd like to have all my images synced to SkyDrive, but it's not worth burning through a ton of data.
    I want to know the same as I don't want to constantly upload pictures and videos, only when I get home and relax my phone can do it in the background.

Thanks

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weezywally View Post
    I want to know the same as I don't want to constantly upload pictures and videos, only when I get home and relax my phone can do it in the background.

Thanks
    I believe videos can only be uploaded to Skydrive manually. I don't have an answer regarding Skydrive syncing over WiFi only :(