Hi

Don't know if I'm being a bit thick here, but is there an option that I may have missed when browsing the marketplace to show only apps for my specific region instead of all insundrie(?)

I dont' want a navigation app for the middle of latvia or train apps for japan, I just want to browse apps for UK (no offence to the rest of the world)

Please help

If the developer has made it avlaible to your region, then there is no way to hide it. I know what you mean though (im in the UK too).
    I am guilty of this being a developer myself but all my apps have UK at the end of thier name.

Quote Originally Posted by trafandtravel View Post
    If the developer has made it avlaible to your region, then there is no way to hide it. I know what you mean though (im in the UK too).
    I am guilty of this being a developer myself but all my apps have UK at the end of thier name.
    So I'm stuck having to trawl through app after app to find which ones work in the uk then. Nice one Microsoft

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Maybe ask some other UK members which -{ insert purpose here }- app they recommend?

Doesn't make the Marketplace any better but it may minimize your trawling time.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by Scottitude; 01-12-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: sp