Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheWeeBear

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    I don't use a screen protector but I do use a case.

I just hate the feel of tapping a screen with a screen protector. Had about 6 different smart phones and never scratched the screen without a protector. I always put my phone in an empty pocket.

You?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Exactly the same TaliZorah, except i'm completely naked. No case. (Can't stand them either) :)

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK
    TaliZorah likes this.

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Had both on my Focus for a year. I removed them a few days ago. It looks brand new! I'm going to put a screen protector back on, just in case I decide to sell it one day.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Naked and in my right front pocket with nothing else. The size of my new Titan has got me thinking about getting a case to clip to my pocket when I am at work.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,033 Global Posts
    No screen protectors. At work I have my Trophy in a belt clip case. I have an otterbox case on my Nokia N8 and carry it in a jacket pocket or shirt pocket.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    2,347 Global Posts
    I have my focus in a silicon case. I normally carry it in my shirt pocket when I am wearing one with a pocket (normally M-F and Sunday morning.) If no pocket have a vertical case with a belt clip. I detest horizontal cases. With my previous win phones treos I normally bought flip cases carried on my belt. I have already found a focus s silicon case if I get that I am thinking right now wait a couple on months or so for the Lumia 900 if it comes to ATT which appears likely. It would be nice to release it on TMO and ATT and with CDMA versions for both Sprint and VZN but I think thats probably unforunately not in the cards. If its CDMA its going to be VZN Sprint probably overspent to get the Iphone.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,869 Global Posts
    Nada... naked. I recently put my Focus in a barely there case (I think that's the brand) in case I sell it or give it away to my nephew.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    1,771 Global Posts
    Couple three cases I rotate for the Focus, no screen protection.

Mangos taste better than apples!
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts
    Case Mate Tough Case and handmade screen protector.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Im thinking of getting the Body Glove case for my Flash. Still not convinced tho as I haven't seen any reviews online.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Had a focus for a year completely naked. Now just got myself a Titan and will use keep on using it naked.

Lerimer F. Santana

I had both but I took off the hard case because it was bothering with its look and the fact that it started breaking. I want to remove my screen protector but I don't want to risk any clumsiness. I forgot what the true screen color and quality looks like :(
    I have Gorilla screen protector that came with my Optimus 7 phone. I have case that is from Nokia N Series, because my phone fits with that case only :)

I also don't use any screen protector...But sometimes i use case... :-P

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Yes, and yes.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Used to have a case for my Focus but took it off when my daughter pointed out how cool the Focus looks without a case (I had forgotten about that). I didn't have a screen protector, but one day I had my phone on my lap and dropped a set of keys on it, nicking the screen in the process. Unfortunately the damage is close to the middle of the screen and I can't sand that off or anything, which stinks. I put a clear screen protector to prevent future damage, but it sucks having that nick in the middle of my screen.

no case on my DVP. I did have a screen protector on it up until last night when I finally removed it (was getting a bit scuffed up so, decided to remove it and go back to the bare screen). I will say that I am once again really liking how this phone looks as is so I will probably keep it "naked" from here on out.

My titan is naked at the moment but I do want to get some sort of case to prevent scratches in case I decide to sell for the Nokia lumia

Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    100% Naked. I've never been one for screen protectors or cases.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    100% naked for me as well.... phone still looks like new
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    Glad to know I am not the only one who doesn't like cases and screen protectors lol. Thanks guys.

P.S. The only reason I got this case on my radar is because it has a kickstand built into it and I watch LOTS of movies on my phone. I really didn't buy it for protection.

No case and defenitely no screen protector.

It's a good thing my omnia 7 is one tough nail and it's taking without problems my abuse (lots and lots of falls) :)