Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I have a N1 and thinking about buying a used HD7 on ebay. I don't think Nokia is going release a WP until next year so I was thinking of just buying the HD7 to hold me down. I really wanna play with WP and tired of android. What do you think? Do you think Nokia will have a phone in the U.S by end of the year?
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    From what I'm hearing in thanking it will be next year before Nokia hits the US. I went down to the AT&T store last Sunday and got me a HD7S to hold me over till the next wave is out. I like this phone I was in a hurry to get away from Sprint so the HD7 was the rite choice for me. I honestly think it will be at leas another couple of weeks before we even see the Titan. The sammies will probably be another month

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Well i have t-mobile so no Titan or Sammy for us and Radar is just terrible..
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    The HD7 is a nice device if you can find one for a good price I would say go for it. Otherwise your probably going to be waiting for a while especially if your waiting for Nokia

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    You think 200 is a good price for a barley used HD7?

Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts
    TBH I don't think T-Mo will get a WP7 Nokia device. That's why I'm prepaid and just saving my money until I can get one
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    $ 200 is ok, i paid $ 300 for my brand new HD7.
    Banned

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Get a dvp instead. Cost more, and definitely worth it. I regret getting the hd7.

I have an android device as well, and find I use it more than my WP device... Ymmv. Everything gets boring sooner or later.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts
    Eh @ DVP. The problems (with the one with larger storage) that come with that are too widely reported for someone to even consider let alone the fact that Dell/Microsoft all but stopped supporting this device (is there a release of Mango scheduled for it?). IMO the HD7 would be just fine
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I just got a free HD7 form TMobile (2year contract) and the phone is awesome! I dont see a difference between this and the new phones coming out??? (except front camera)