Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By palandri

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    In the theme color list on the Trophy, "verizon red" is the first color. Obviously "verizon red" wouldn't be on t-mobile or at&t, so I was just curious as to what color is in place of it on other carriers.
    Last edited by jdd77; 10-20-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I have a venue pro on tmobile and I don't see any carrier specific color. Mango added the mango theme but other than that it's just the same ol run o da mill

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    In the Vortex...

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    What color does the list start with? And mango didn't "add" a color, just changed the name of the orange theme.
    Last edited by jdd77; 10-20-2011 at 08:33 AM.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    With Sprint you get nothing
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    With Sprint you get nothing
    Likewise with 3, you get zilch.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I was just wondering because "verizon red" looks exactly the same as "red". So it's not really an extra color though they're both a theme color option...kinda weird.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd77 View Post
    ... And mango didn't "add" a color, just changed the name of the orange theme.
    Hmmm. Good observation lol. So in that case we got nada.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    In the Vortex...

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    With AT&T you get nada as well.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,253 Global Posts
    Unbranded GSM HTC Trophy has nothing.

Maybe the Verizon red is just a duplicate red.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

T-Mobile Germany adds a Dark Grey theme called : " T-Mobile " at the top

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mihai.vladan View Post
    T-Mobile Germany adds a Dark Grey theme called : " T-Mobile " at the top
    wow..thats gotta look the best. Everytime I look at the home screen I wish there was a neutral color I could use like grey or black, instead of the jelly-bean onslaught. I wonder if there's an app in market place that lets you download other carrier's themes.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,253 Global Posts
    wow..thats gotta look the best. Everytime I look at the home screen I wish there was a neutral color I could use like grey or black, instead of the jelly-bean onslaught. I wonder if there's an app in market place that lets you download other carrier's themes.
    I haven't seen an application for it. I thought Mango would bring more options for colors, but it didn't.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    jdd77 likes this.

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I haven't seen an application for it. I thought Mango would bring more options for colors, but it didn't.
    ..yea I thought that was gonna be one of the major things that came with Mango, as I've been seeing alot of complaints about the theme colors.

Verizon red (#FF0000) is actually slightly different than the stock red (#E51400). But it's really hard to tell the difference.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    I think about it like this its something to look forward to. I dont think MS has any intention of keeping us from being able to add theme colors but for now it is a great way for the different Manufacturers to differentiate there devices from someone else's. Especially when all you can see in a Picture or Scene is the device screen. I imagine that at some point we will have a color picker either through an app or through a MS update. In the mean time I am just enjoying the colors we have now and patiently waiting for more.

Global Posts
    2,404 Global Posts
    I was just wondering because "verizon red" looks exactly the same as "red". So it's not really an extra color though they're both a theme color option...kinda weird.
    yep ATT focus red is red it looks to be the same shade as VZN red! Just the same shade as the Big Red Check for VZN

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Imagine the black background with a black theme color... The tiles would disappear and you would have just the icon pictures of all shapes and sizes with the illusion that they are just floating there.. Seems pretty cool huh? Would give the interface a completely different look.